I need help please!

Rocky_mah

New member
Aug 29, 2026
3
0
1
Hi, I’m reaching out because my sister has been missing for almost a year, and my family and I are desperate for answers. This has been incredibly painful, and I’m hoping you might be able to offer a mediumship reading focused on her.

I would like to know whether you sense anything about how she is, whether there is anything she may want us to know, or whether there are any messages or impressions that could bring us some comfort or guidance.

I understand that a spiritual reading cannot confirm whether someone is alive or tell me with certainty where they are, but I’m at a point where I really need some hope and guidance. If you’re willing to do a reading, I would be deeply grateful.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
 
This must be deverstating for your family. Upload a good photo of your sister and her first name and I'll see what I can find out for you. No guarantees and it may take a while but I'll keep trying to make that connection for you.
 
All I'm seeing so far, is that she went somewhere with someone and then I see nothing. I'll keep trying for you.
 
All I can pick up is she went to meet someone and then the trail goes blank and I don't see anything else. I wou'dn't advise that you book a reading with me, as I've meditated on connecting with her several times now and can't establish a good connection. I would encourage you to work with the police and the appropriate missing-person organisations. So sorry, I can't get anything through for you.